The submission window for NELS 50 is now closed. This page is retained for archival purposes.
We invite theoretical contributions from all subfields of generative linguistics as part of the general session. Presentations will be 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes for discussion. In addition, there will be two poster sessions. Submissions are limited to two per author, with at most one paper being single-authored.
- Abstracts, including references and data, must not exceed two A4 or letter pages, have 2.54 cm (1 inch) margins on all sides, and be set in Times New Roman with a font size no smaller than 11pt.
- Examples, tables, graphs, etc. must be interspersed into the text of the abstract, rather than collected at the end.
- The submission must not reveal the identity of the author(s) in any way.
- Submissions are limited to two per author, with at most one paper being single-authored.
- Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format through the NELS50 EasyChair page by Monday July 1st at 23:59 Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4).
- Submission deadline: Monday July 1st, 2019 at 23:59 Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)
- Notification of decisions: no later than August 14th, 2019
- Conference dates: October 24th - 27th, 2019